Department of Sociology
Perspectives from the Minnesota Sociology Centennial
Brief Papers of Alumni and Former Faculty Panelists, March 30, 2002
- Preface (pdf)
- Ronald Aminzade, Ph.D.
Ronald E. Anderson, Ph.D.
SRI Committee Chair
- Our First and Next 100 Years (pdf)
- Ronald E. Anderson, Ph.D.
University of Minnesota
- The Minnesota Contribution to China Studies in Sociology (pdf)
- Yanjie Bian, Ph.D.
- Inequality and Political Action: Research, Capacity Building and Empowerment (pdf)
- Barry B. Cohen M.A., Ph.D.
Rainbow Research, Inc
- Societal Institutions, Organizations, and Culture (pdf)
- Joe Galaskiewicz, Ph.D.
- Position Paper for Centennial Celebration (pdf)
- Peter M. Hall, Ph.D.
University of Missouri
- Contrasting Decades (pdf)
- Arthur L. Johnson, Ph.D.
- Misadventures in Social Theory (pdf)
- Philip Kretsedemas, Ph.D.
- Untitled (pdf)
- Pat Lauderdale, Ph.D.
- Untitled (pdf)
- Bob Leik, Ph.D.
- Reflections (pdf)
- Scott Magnuson-Martinson, Ph.D.
- The Legacy of a Minnesota Education: Looking Critically at the Profession and Discipline of Sociology (pdf)
- James L. McCartney, Ph.D.
Interim Director, International Center
Professor of Sociology
University of Missouri, Columbia
- Minnesota Paper (pdf)
- Brent Miller, Ph.D.
- Opening Statement for the Panel on Family, Life Course, and Health (pdf)
- Timothy J. Owens, Ph.D.
- Social Psychology Panel (pdf)
- Sharon Preves, Ph.D.
- Reading, Writing, and Theory (pdf)
- By Robert A. Stebbins, Ph.D.
- Factors Associated with Heterogeneity in the Risk of Using Health Services Covered by PMAP and MinnesotaCare: Part I (pdf)
- Edward F. Van Cleave, Ph.D.
Minnesota Department of Health
- Sport and Cultural Memory (pdf)
- Stephen G. Wieting, Ph.D.
- Status Hierarchies in American Portrait Painting (pdf)
- Nancy Wisely, Ph.D.
Stephen F. Austin State University
- The Challenges and Delights of Writing a Shaker Mystery A Personal Essay (pdf)
- Deborah Woodworth, Ph.D.